At Seattle Style Remodel we pride ourselves on being able to take our customers vision and turn it into a buildable project. This process often begins with design consultation. Whether structural, interior, or landsacpe, our designers will outline the process step-by-step and help you select quality products that fit within your budget.
- Working together begins with a phone call or email. During this first contact we will ask a few simple questions about your project and set an appointment to come out to meet with you and view yoru projetct site.
- At this meeting we will get as much information about your project as possible: from your, goals, time frame and budget, to the types of materials and finishes you would like to use. We will inspect the project area and take measurements if necessary.
- Following our first meeting we will provide you with a preliminary proposal within a few days. This may be accompanied with some preliminary sketches.
- Upon acceptance of our proposal, we will begin to plan and schedule the project. This will include assisting you in making the final product selections, ordering products and coordinating their delivery. We will then schedule a start date and provide an estimated projected completion date.
- Prior to beginning work on the project we will discuss the construction phase and some of the things you should expect regarding work hours, any anticipated disruptions, and any concerns you have. We wil ask you about your expectations and set any ground rules concerning the project.
Our goal at Seattle Style Remodeling & Landscaping Inc., is to build excellent long term relationships with our clients. We are committed to providing a quality finished product that your family can enjoy and be proud to share with friends and family.